IMPORTANT INFORMATION – READ PRIOR TO USING SITE
You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. You must adhere strictly and exclusively to these terms. If you don’t accept these terms please do not use our website. All details of these terms and conditions are in reference to the website found at the domain factoryconsultants.com and for the purpose of this page/document will be referred to as “Factory Consultants” hereinafter.
VISITOR’S AGREEMENT, RULES OF CONDUCT AND MINIMUM AGE OF USE
Use and participation in the Website is contingent upon your acceptance of the following terms and conditions as rules for use of this project. By using Factory Consultants, you accept these terms. In addition, your continued use of Factory Consultants after a change has been made to the policies of Factory Consultants implies your assent to those changes. This website is limited to use by individuals 18 years of age or older.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
RULES OF CONDUCT
Factory Consultants, its owners and associates are not responsible for any material posted on any of our current or future message boards, reviews systems or forums and the following applies to these:
- At the time we establish a forum or other public, interactive posting system, you shall not post or transmit through Factory Consultants, any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful, pornographic or other material which would violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others, or which would give rise to criminal or civil liability and/or violate federal or local law or regulation. Factory Consultants will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Factory Consultants to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such materials or emails sent to us. Further, you shall not post or transmit through Factory Consultants any material which advertises or otherwise solicits funds for goods or services.
- You shall not upload, post, or otherwise make available in any public area of Factory Consultants, material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark or other proprietary interest.
- You shall not upload, post or transmit through Factory Consultants’ public areas, any advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or spamming of the same message to multiple boards.
INDEMNIFICATION / VISITOR’S OBLIGATIONS
- In consideration for your use of and access to Factory Consultants, you agree that in no event will Factory Consultants, its affiliates, associates, its content providers or any other party involved in creating the Factory Consultants website be responsible or liable to you or an entity in any manner whatsoever (including, but not limited to, persons who may use or rely on such data or materials or to whom such data and materials are furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential or punitive), injury, claim, liability, or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from information provided by Factory Consultants, or arising from any decision made or action or non-action taken by you or any other person in reliance upon the information provided through Factory Consultants, even if you advise us of the possibility of any claims or damages.
- You, as a visitor and/or user of Factory Consultants, agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Factory Consultants, its owners, parents, partners, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of your use of Factory Consultants, or arising out of any violation of laws or these Rules of Conduct committed by you, including, without limitation, any communication by you which is claimed to be defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which is claimed to violate the copyright, trademark, proprietary or other rights of third parties, or which constitutes a submission of materials.
TERMINATION OF USE
Factory Consultants and it’s owners shall have the right to immediately terminate your use of Factory Consultants public access areas if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated the Rules of Conduct set forth above in Paragraph 2 or otherwise breached this agreement, or have engaged in conduct which Factory Consultants determines, in its sole discretion, to be unacceptable. While Factory Consultants recognizes that its message boards, if any, and its computer/software review system may be regarded as a public forum, it is not considered under the First Amendment as a venue of free speech. Factory Consultants reserves the right to remove any postings to our message boards, if any, at our sole discretion.
Factory Consultants and its owners have made and will continue to make efforts to include accurate and current information on this Website. However, the materials contained in the Factory Consultants’ Website are provided “as is” and to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Factory Consultants disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Factory Consultants does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Website. Factory Consultants does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Factory Consultants’ Website or server that makes such site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Factory Consultants does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any of the materials on Factory Consultants’ Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, or otherwise. None of the information contained in this Website shall be construed as an indication of Factory Consultants’ views, opinions or recommendation, or endorsement thereof. Except as specifically stated otherwise, Factory Consultants does not endorse, operate, control or assume responsibility for any product, brand, method, treatment, information or services on the Website, in any way.
You assume the sole cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
This License Agreement shall be deemed to have been made and executed in the United States and any dispute arising hereunder shall be resolved in accordance with the law of the United States. You agree that any claim asserted in any legal proceeding by one of the parties against the other shall be commenced and maintained in a court located in the United States, having subject matter jurisdiction with respect to the dispute between the parties. This License Agreement may be amended, altered or modified at any time. In the event that any provision of this License Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining portions of this License Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
You hereby acknowledge that you have read and understand the foregoing License Agreement and agree that the action of using this Website is an acknowledgment of your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the License Agreement contained herein. You also acknowledge and agree that this License Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between Factory Consultants and you and that the License Agreement supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreement, either oral or written (including inconsistent statements in written materials and online help accompanying the Template or the Program), and any other communications between Factory Consultants and you.